_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________TThe Final Meeting @ 10.30AM on 5th June 16 SUNDAY at TIWARI BHAWAN (NEXT TO GPF)
JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU NATIONAL YOUTH CENTRE
219, Deen Dyal Upadyaya Marg, New Delhi 110002
Near ITO Metro Station, Andhra School, Red light
S. No. Photograph Name & Symbol Team Introduction
1 Balraj Krishan Vachher Cycle General Retired as Senior Executive, MNC, 9891683066
Involved in Social activities in Naraina Vihar.
A Sincere + Hard worker who can handle complicated problems independently to strive positive results.
A man of integrity and social responsibilities.
2 Kailash Chander Jain Jug General B.E. Mech. (Hons.) Batch 1964 Ex. Associate Vice President, ESCORTS-YAMAHA. 9810455646
Mr. Kailash Chander Jain retired as ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT (R&D) from Escorts Yamaha in Year 2001 & is actively pursuing his profession as an Automotive Design & Engg. Consultant.
He has been member of various Tech. Committees in BIS, ARAI, VRDE & ITTAC & instrumental in framing several National Automotive Standards. He has very wide National & International Exposure & firmly believes in doing things RIGHT first time.
3 Bina Gupta Gun WOMAN Gold Medalist, MA, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Delhi University since 1976.9910600284
A Gold Medalist for the Best Women candidate in M.A. Mathematics (Delhi University) in 1974, Dr. Gupta is very popular with students and her colleagues alike. She did her doctorate from the Department of Mathematics, Delhi University in 1983. A very spiritual, compassionate, meticulous and an approachable person, Dr. Gupta is always keen to help people in need.
4 Dharam Pal Umbrella SC MA Ex- Supt, Haryana Government 8130247652
Dharam Pal holds MA in Political Science, and served from 1972 to 2006, he last served as Superitendent (Gazetted Post) and shall leave no stone unturned to satisfy the members of society with his work and behavior.
5 Torch General Ex Chief Manager, 36 years Bank- ExperienceMSc CAIIB 9136368210
He has last served as AVP, Bank of Rajasthan and has a rich experience in the field of banking and corporate finance that is spread over a period of about 36 years. During his tenure, he has worked in various fields like project finance, corporate finance, system and processes and audit.
Along with M. Sc in Mathematical Statistics(DU), he is also Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB)
6 OUTSIDE SUPPORT Ishita Bowry Gas stove CA 9873141794
7 OUTSIDE SUPPORT Sushil Barman Loud speaker ENTREPRENUER 9810043220
Dear Members, 01.06.2016
The Saraswatikunj Cooperative House Building Society ltd. Wazirabad, Gurgaon
You may please be aware that the Election of our Society is to be held on 12.06.2016 Sunday from 8.00am to 4pm at the venue:- office of Assistant Registrar, near John Hall, Police Commissioner/Deputy Commissioner residence, Civil lines, Gurgaon.
Please bring your identity card in original, for example, EITHER/ or PAN CARD, DRIVING LICENCE, PASSPORT, AADHAR CARD, VOTER CARD OR ANY PHOTO IDENTITY CARD ISSUED BY Government OFFICE.
A voter can cast up to 7 (seven) votes but voting more than seven, will make your vote invalid.
We request you to ensure your selection of CANDIDATES FOR MANAGING COMMITTEE, by judging their capabilities to perform the required role for the society HONESTLY & PROFESSIONALLY
The aim of the team will be to work in positive direction and for the welfare of members of our society as follows:
Our Road Map On Getting land back from Government .
As subject petition is pending before Hon,ble Panjab& Haryana High Court, none can dictate Court, still we expect positive verdict within 6-12 months.
Application for License 3-4 months Approval from DTCP, Haryana Government 6-9 months 3 years after release of land
Development of land 24 months
If we get back land, almost all members full/part payment can think of plot.
1. To complete the record of society in proper order in computerized form, such as accounts of the society and timely audit of the same.
2. To consolidate the authenticated land record of the society. We have already taken up land case in Hon’ble High Court to release our land acquired by HUDA.
3. To maintain proper record of MEMBERSHIP REGISTER.
4. Seniority list of members for fair allotment of plot on the basis of FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment.
5. Seniority Principle
In civil Appeal no 15790 of 1996 Hon’ble Supreme Court made observation
“ In our opinion ,therefore, the most fair & equitable method of drawing up the list of eligible members for allotment of remaining flats could be to draw the list according to the date of payment of the full call money by the members concerned”
6. To arrange timely meeting of General Body, Managing Committee and other sub-committees and keep record of all meetings in proper order.
7. Issuance of NOC to plot holders.
8. Repair of roads, electrification, Development of parks, medical dispensary,
9. To develop community Centre, CAFETERIA,CLUB
10. Besides contesting Court case, we will also try to open channel from political route to get back land from HUDA
11. Appointment of professional management to run day to day working.—Members of management committee will not be allowed to interfere in day to day working of society.
12. Senior management from retired Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
13. Establishment of call centre & on line services- in particularly, death case, nomination or change of nomination, change of address etc.
14. 97th constitutional amendment permits us to have two functional directors by way of nomination. We would like to have one from judiciary.
15. Establishment of office of ombudsman-to hear grievances of members.
16. Developing society website. Policy decision on website.
17. Recovery of dues from members—plot holders who have got registration of plot but not paid full amount.
18. We have 17 acre green land. We want to build TEMPLE there.
19. To attend security concerns, constructing boundary wall.
Saraswatikunj Awaken Forum
Under the Leadership and Guidance of
Dr. N.P. Sharma 9873034851
Ex-Principal & Director, National Cooperative Union of India, New Delhi
OUR WELL WISHERS INCLUDE
1. Ms. Mrinal Pandey, Chairperson, AIR & Doordarshan, PARSAR BHARTI
2. Rear Admiral M K Bhadwar 3. Maj Gen Ranjan 4. Brig Bhasin 5. Col. Aseem Atrey
6. Col. Luthra 7. Wing Commander Duggal 8. Wing Commander Satish Sharma
9. Captain Sharma 10. Captain Nigam 11. Captain Vaid 12. Mr. K C Jha, Secretary Govt. of India
13. Mr. J S Bhatia, Ex Joint Secretary Got of India
14. Mr. D P Sharma Director Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
15. Mr. Biru Ram Ex Deputy Director General Govt. of India
16. Mr. B R Sharma Ex Director Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India
17. Mr. L C Wadhwan, Ex Director Govt. of India
18. Mr. Qureshi Director UPSC Govt. of India
19. Mr. Chawla Ex-President Indian Institute of Internal Auditor, New Delhi
20. Mr. Malhotra Chartered Accountant 21. Mr H G Advani Sr Executive Som Dutt Builder
22. Mr Awasthi Ex Deputy General Manager SBI 23.Mr S K Gagroo ex General Manager SBI
24. Mr Subash Pawha Ex General Manager Indian Overseas Bank
25. Prof Ravi Bhatia Ex controller of Examination Delhi University
26. Prof Z M Khan Jamia Millan University 27. Dr P D Garg 28.Dr S K Bansal 29. Dr Babita
30. Dr Gupta 31.Dr Kashal Pusa Institute 32. Dr Sodhi 33. Dr Yagnik 34.Dr Goswami
35. Dr Mishra 36. Er Jain ONGC 37. Mr. O P Manchanda Exporter
38. Ms. Rani Bajpai,Supreme Court Advocate 39. Mrs. Raksha Marwah Ex Scientist PUSA
40. Shiv Rattan Advocate 41. Prof Srivastva, Roorki IIT 42. Mrs. Sumi Jain, Advocate
43. Mr. Parveen Tondon Chartered Accountant 44. Mr. Vimal Tondon Chartered Accountant
45 Brig P K Dutta 4861 9268345551 46. Ashok Arya, Advocate Supreme Court
47. Ms. Sonia Tiwari 48. Dr Surana 49. Er. Praveen Sood
50. Mr. Adarsh Dyal, Advocate Supreme Court